Also known as Knee Arthritis
Problem & Cause
- Using a heat pack or a wheat pack for pain,
- Taking simple pain killers like Panadol or Panamax,
- Taking anti-inflammatory tablets such as Voltaren or Nurofen,
- Weight Loss if overweight or obese
- Avoid high impact activity such as running BUT keep active
- Use a walking stick to help avoid falling
- Occasionally, having cortisone or visco-supplementation injections may help
When all of the above fails to provide the relief you need, then it is time to discuss
with your doctor about seeing a specialist.
All Appointments & Enquiries
Patients should enter via the main entrance of East Wing Tower on Nelson Road across from Box Hill RSL.
The closest commercial car park is located at Epworth Eastern East Wing Tower at 1 Arnold Street, Box Hill.